Linda Landry Miller has extensive experience as an attorney, business owner, partner and managing partner at private law firms as well as serving as founding and co-managing partner of a Fortune 500 in-house law firm with offices in New York, New Jersey, Chicago, San Francisco and Los Angeles. In these capacities, Ms. Miller developed a national presence personally handling the evaluation, negotiation and settlement of hundreds of multi-billion dollar “bet the company” commercial insurance matters involving business, professional and industry disputes across the spectrum including in big oil, aerospace, biotech, chemical manufacturing, construction,elder abuse/nursing home neglect, entertainment, environmental, professional malpractice, transportation, construction, retail and numerous other fields.
With her senior law firm management experience, Ms. Miller also has extensive knowledge of employment, real estate and business matters. Since 2013, Ms. Miller has supplemented her legal practice with over 200 hours formal mediation training focused on civil, family law, homeowner’s, personal injury, and neighbor disputes. She brings her broad range of experience as a 33-year licensed California attorney to her mediation practice, now serving Riverside County.
- Named “California Super Lawyer” and “Top Woman Attorney in Southern California,” distinctions based on attorney peer review and professional achievement.
- Certified Mediator for programs in Los Angeles, Riverside and Orange County courts.
- Completed initial mediation certification with University of California Hastings College of Law Center for Negotiation and Dispute Resolution 2013 (80 Hours – 2 Courses)
- Advanced Mediation Training in Family Law (40 hours) and Complex Civil Disputes (40 Hours) with the Orange County courts programs and Los Angeles Bar Association.
- Ongoing continuing education training in substantive legal areas including employment, real estate, family law and other civil cases.
- Former Board Member of California Dispute Resolution Council and volunteer mediator for Riverside County courts CAP program.
- Volunteer Judge for numerous law school and high school Trial Advocacy, Negotiation and Speech and Debate Competitions.